Skip to content
- Read and understand your lease and all addendums before you sign anything. Your lease and addendums are legally binding contracts.
- Pay your rent on time. Rent is due the 1st day of every month.
- Put all non-emergency maintenance requests in writing.
- Be a considerate neighbor. Try to keep noise to a minimum, especially during quiet hours from 10 pm to 7 am, and realize that not everyone has the same schedule as you.
- Know that you are responsible for your guests. You and you alone are responsible for any complaints or damages caused by your guests.
- Don’t ignore the rules you don’t like. If you want to paint or bring home a pet, get WRITTEN permission from the landlord FIRST! Not every property allows painting or pets, make sure you have written permission from the landlord before making any changes.