As the weather cools, here are a few reminders from Gordon Properties:
- To help your furnace run efficiently, clean or replace furnace filters regularly!
- Yard work is a year-round project! Grass should not be more than ankle high, beds should be weeded and yard debris should be disposed of weekly.
- If you have a window air-conditioning unit, please remember it must be removed no later than October 15th.
Your safety is important to Gordon Properties!
- Please insure that you do not have anything blocking, touching, or within 24” of any heat source. This includes wall heaters, baseboard heaters, furnaces, fireplaces, etc.
- Please insure you do not have anything within 24” of the water heater.
Don’t forget to test your smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms!
Please remember to test your smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms regularly! The Portland Fire Marshal recommends testing your smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms monthly.
Gordon Properties, Inc. has recently made the transition to all non-smoking properties.
Smoking and vaping is now prohibited anywhere on the property at all houses and plexes managed by Gordon Properties. This includes, but is not limited to, tobacco, e-cigarettes
and marijuana. In fact, any marijuana is NOT allowed at any property managed by Gordon Properties. The federal Controlled Substances Act prohibits the manufacture, distribution or possession of marijuana and takes precedence over any state laws allowing for the medicinal or recreational use of marijuana.
Also, please remember that pets are not allowed at most of the properties managed by Gordon Properties. This includes visiting pets! Unless you have written permission from Gordon Properties Inc, please do not bring any pets onto the property – visiting or otherwise – and do not allow any guests to bring pets onto your property.
As always, if you have any questions, please contact our office!